All orders received before 2:00pm will normally be shipped on the same day.
Orders received after 2:00pm will not be shipped until the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships. Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Couriers Please EzyTrack http://www.couriersplease.com.au
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Yamaha FZ-1 Motorcycle Quick Shifter
The Hm Quickshifter Plus for the Yamaha FZ-1 is the best motorcycle quick shifter kit on the market today. It is a stand alone quickshifter kit that has been developed over several years to allow full throttle, clutch less shifting. The Hm Motorcycle Quick Shifter for the FZ-1 is supplied with a loom that fits the existing connectors or top coils therefore not requiring cutting or splicing the motorcycle harness. If you ever need to remove the quick shifter its simply a matter of unplugging it.
Why choose Hm Quickshifter for your Yamaha FZ-1?
Hm Motorcycle Quick Shifter Kits are the only system that is truely designed to work with your bike, your gearbox, your rearsets and linkage setup. This alone results quicker, smoother shifts that hm quickshifter users rave about in reviews.
Hm Quickshifter Plus have no moving parts, no springs and are 100% digitally controlled by HM own DSP (Digital Signal Processor). Calculating at over 100 times per second it automatically compensates temperature drift or creep ensuring a hassle free operation across any riding situation or conditions.
Key features of the Hm Quick Shifter Plus for the Yamaha FZ-1:
- HM Quickshifters are Strain Gauge activated. Nothing else outside of MotoGP uses this technology. Nothing is better and nobody except HM offers this outside MotoGP.
- No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters makes them virtually indestructible and come with a Lifetime Warranty against product defect or malfunction.
- HM Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox, which is far kinder then most other designs that cut from the fuel side.
- HM Plus Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces with other fuel side ECU's, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
- HM Plus Quickshifters kill from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of "extended" fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the HM initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably the fastest gear change you can get.
- Every function (Compression / Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Plus is controlled from the HM LCD screen, and you never have to deal with "interface problems" again.
- Every HM Quickshifter works in EITHER the "up" or "down" shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this anytime you wish from the LCD screen. No need to buy different parts to change your shift pattern and you will never have the wrong setup.
- Every HM Plus is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
- HM Motorcycle Quick Shifter is fully adjustable for ignition kill time, so you can control exactly how you use the gearbox and how you want the quickshifter to work.
- The HM Plus is transportable, meaning it can be used on many different machines by using the correct wiring loom and shift rod length required. The HM Plus can be reused over and over! Multiple bikes, changing bikes during the season or buying a new bike means you can most likely bring your HM Quickshifter with you to your different / new machine for very little added expense.
- HM Plus wiring looms are "plug in and go." No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU's. Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
Specifications Yamaha FZ1 Hm Quickshifter Plus Version
- Minimum voltage 5.1v
- Maximum voltage 16v
- Maximum transient 60v
- Current consumption
- Output Max Current: 35A
- LCD shock 3G (1G = 9.8m/s²)
- LCD functional temp 0ºC to 80ºC
- LCD maximum temp -20ºC to +90ºC
- System functional temp -40ºC to +125ºC
- NOTE: If the LCD is taken beyond its functional temp, it will not be readable but will recover after some settling time once it functional range is restored
- Absolute Maximum Ratings
- Maximum voltage 16V
- Maximum load current 250mA
- The Orange wire is effectively connected to 12v as supplied by the ECU, and the Grey wire is the 12v output from the shifter. During a SHIFT, the 12v feed to the Grey wire is interrupted for the duration of the Kill Time
No posts found