Race developed crash protection set consisting of clutch, alternator and pulse engine case covers, bullet frame sliders, 8mm paddock stand bobbins, and lower chain guard.
Injection moulded using a revolutionary new tough high-impact composite material made from 60% Long Glass Fibered Nylon 6.6, the engine covers provide superior impact and wear protection both on the track and on the street.
Easy installation - covers fit over existing aluminium engine case end with simple 3 or 4-point screw fixing (high quality replacement steel bolts and fitting instructions included). No messy glue or wire required. Paddock stand bobbins screw into stock mounting points. Lower chain guard requires tapping and drilling of swingarm.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' set features bullet frame sliders with longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 55mm (left) 20mm (right).
The 'Race' set features bullet frame sliders with shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 35mm (left) 5mm (right).
GBRacing crash protection can save you time, money, and a lot of grief by
- Keeping your bike on the road or track and out of the workshop
- Reducing damage repair bills
- Reducing the likelihood of an insurance claim
- Helping to preserve the original condition of your bike
Set consists of :-
Alternator / Generator / Stator Case Cover
Clutch / Gearbox Case Cover
Pulse / Timing Case Cover
Bullet Frame Sliders, left and right (Race)
8mm Paddock Stand / Swingarm Crash Bobbins
Lower Chain Guard / Shark Fin
- Revolutionary new tough, high-impact composite material made from 60% Long Glass Fibered Nylon
- Bolt on product, allowing fast and easy removal and/or replacement
- The product is designed with aesthetics in mind, and priced to be competitive with the existing products on the market
Suitable for ZX-10R 2011 - Current Models Only
Part No. CP-ZX10-2011-CS-GBR
- Kawasaki ZX-10R
No posts found