All orders received before 2:00pm will normally be shipped on the same day.
Orders received after 2:00pm will not be shipped until the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships. Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Emtek Tyre Warmers Size: 120/200
- Dual Indicators - Red for Heating & Green For Ready
- Precision Thermostat Heating is set at 79 degrees Celsius
- Tested and developed in Australian conditions by factory riders
- Capable of being powered by a 1KVA portable generator
- Constructed using special fire retardant Aramid fiber, heat retaining nomex and kevlar insulation sheet, dirt- proof and acid-proof surface assures long life
- The heating elements cover 43% of the tire surface and is up to 20% more powerful than leading competitors to ensure a fast heating cycle ( 30 minutes subject to atmospheric conditions )
- Self fitting elasticized sides offer a snug fit and uniform distribution
- Velcro Fastening
- warmers are 450W for the front tire and 550W for the rear.
- The three dimensional pre-shaped form allows quicker distribution of warmth to the sides of the tires
Why EMTEK Tyre Warmers?
- Pre-heat tires for greater adhesion
- Enable longer tire life by reducing shredding
- Assists in getting better starts
- Improves rider confidence and decreases your oppositions'
- Track day sessions average 6 laps, it takes 2-3 laps to warm cold tyres. That’s 35%-50% of track time lost warming the tyres
- Tyre wear is increased when tyres are cold
- Tyres “let go” with no warning when cold
- How much does a binned bike cost to repair? (if you’re still around to repair it)
- Some wonder why Tyre Warmers are so expensive…when you think about it, they are a lot cheaper compared to the cost of a cold tire crash!
12 Month Replacement Warranty (subject to normal use and wear & tear conditions)
- MV Agusta
No posts found