Emtek Tyre Warmers Size: 120/200
- Dual Indicators - Red for Heating & Green For Ready
- Precision Thermostat Heating is set at 79 degrees Celsius
- Tested and developed in Australian conditions by factory riders
- Capable of being powered by a 1KVA portable generator
- Constructed using special fire retardant Aramid fiber, heat retaining nomex and kevlar insulation sheet, dirt- proof and acid-proof surface assures long life
- The heating elements cover 43% of the tire surface and is up to 20% more powerful than leading competitors to ensure a fast heating cycle ( 30 minutes subject to atmospheric conditions )
- Self fitting elasticized sides offer a snug fit and uniform distribution
- Velcro Fastening
- warmers are 450W for the front tire and 550W for the rear.
- The three dimensional pre-shaped form allows quicker distribution of warmth to the sides of the tires
Why EMTEK Tyre Warmers?
- Pre-heat tires for greater adhesion
- Enable longer tire life by reducing shredding
- Assists in getting better starts
- Improves rider confidence and decreases your oppositions'
- Track day sessions average 6 laps, it takes 2-3 laps to warm cold tyres. That’s 35%-50% of track time lost warming the tyres
- Tyre wear is increased when tyres are cold
- Tyres “let go” with no warning when cold
- How much does a binned bike cost to repair? (if you’re still around to repair it)
- Some wonder why Tyre Warmers are so expensive…when you think about it, they are a lot cheaper compared to the cost of a cold tire crash!
12 Month Replacement Warranty (subject to normal use and wear & tear conditions)
- MV Agusta
No posts found